Things I am grateful for today:
1.Coming up with a post about gratefulness when what I really wanted to write about was how the whole no sex before marriage thing ruins my dating life.
2. The acceptability of yoga pants in public. Every now and then, it’s nice to be super cash. Yoga pants and messy bun make everyone think you’ve just come from the gym. Suckers!
3. Peace and general “okay-ness” when God closes yet another door for my own good. Even though that door is really hot.
4. Eggplant Parmesan from The Cheesecake Factory. Oh. Em. Gee.
5. The Voice, Empire, and Grey’s Anatomy on DVR. Weekend planned.
6. Reading the Bible daily. One chapter each from five different books every morning. It’s making a difference.
7. A new, fresh start each time the sun comes up. A blank slate full of opportunities to love well and make good choices.
8. Not having to work until 5 p.m. I have no alarm clock. I wake up when I wake up. Then, I leisurely eat Eggplant Parmesan for breakfast, take a stroll around the neighborhood (which is all decked out for the UCI Bike Races!), read, write, take a bubble bath, and play guitar. I get ready for work around 3. It’s a rough life.
9. Fall weather. Sweater dresses and boots. Pumpkin patches and hot cider. Changing leaves.
10. You. Thank you for spending a little bit of your day with me here. I love you! As a friend!
P.S. Come back tomorrow! I’m doing a giveaway!